Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nandan Nilekani on how he gets things done

I have a huge capacity to postpone gratification. I think that is very critical if you want any substantive rewards. People are generally impatient for the rewards of what they are doing

You look at crisis in the context of the bigger goal. Suddenly, your setback does not look that big anymore.

I have very strong analytics. I can step back from the problem, detach and look at it from another person’s view. I constantly re-evaluate my priorities and focus
.
Through my network, I find that I am amplifying my capacity. I think the key thing for a leader is to amplify his capacity.


Full interview here
Nandan Nilekani on how he gets things doneSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

By posting comments here you agree that I have the right to delete or edit your comments as I feel appropriate or necessary